Tuesday 26 April 2011

Vega Tamotia acts a role Laasya in Vaanam

Vega Tamotia acts a role Laasya in Vaanam

Vega Tamotia is set to rock Kollywood, that too as a rock musician. The submissive city girl of ‘Saroja’ and chirpy village girl of ‘Pasanga’ is playing Laasya, a rock music artiste, in her forthcoming release ‘Vaanam’.

“Again it is a character which I loved to play. My directors (Venkat Prabhu, Pandiraj) have always been kind to me and Krish is one more to the list,” says the model-turned-actress, who hails from Chattisgarh.

Directed by Krish, ‘Vaanam’, a Tamil remake of Tollywood hit ‘Vedam’, has Simbu, Bharath, Anushka, Vega Tamotia, Prakashraj, Sonia Agarwal and others in lead roles. Music is by Yuvanshankar Raja. It is produced by VTV Productions and Magic Box Pictures.

Vega Tamotia adds: "I am not in a hurry to sign new projects. Substance is always important to me. Discussions are on with a couple of banners and I will announce my next venture soon. And I am ready for glamour too if the character demands it".

No comments:

Post a Comment