Tuesday 1 November 2011

Metallica live was magnificent: Sanjana

Metallica live was magnificent: Sanjana

She may be shuttling between shoots wrapping up the last leg of shooting of her Malayalam debut "Casanova" but actress Sanjjanna took time off on Sunday evening to catch her childhood rock idol band, Metallica, perform live in Bangalore.

The actress was ecstatic as she caught the "very powerful performance" from the VVVIP stands along with her friends. "After quite a while did I let my hair loose and have some fun. Initially, I was quite hesitant to go but my friends managed to convince me. I've heard Metallica's songs while growing up and their track "Nothing Else Matters" is one of my all-time favorites! Hearing the track just make me feel nostalgic every time I listen to it. It was the urge to watch them play this song that made me drag myself to the concert and lucky for me, they played it live!," quips Sanjjanna.

Recalling the experience of catching the performance with 30,000-odd fellow spectators, she says, "Watching them perform to a 30,000-strong crowd was crazy! I've myself performed live and even performing to a crowd of 2,000 people is such a high. One can only imagine how they felt performing to the humongous crowd! I think this kind of high is every rockstar's biggest high!"

No comments:

Post a Comment