Wednesday 26 December 2012

Arun Vijay excited about 'Deal' stunts

Arun Vijay excited about 'Deal' stunts

Arun Vijay is excited about a car chase sequence that he filmed recently for his film, Deal. He says, "In the scene, I drive a high-end car, and I'm chased by 10 other cars. It was an adventurous experience to drive in the narrow lanes leading to the highways in Theni district. The sequence was shot for 10 days with five cameras. We also brought down a special sports camera from the USA for this sequence."

Currently, the crew is filming in the city, at a set worth 60 lakhs, erected in Saidapet. He adds, "My character in the film is a total contrast from the one I played in my previous flick, Thadaiyara Thaaka. Karthika, my co-star in this film, is very professional and a pleasure to work with. The fact that we have a young and energetic team has helped us a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment