Sunday 24 February 2013

Kate Hudson cuts down on work

Kate Hudson cuts down on work

Actress Kate Hudson is choosing her films prudently following the birth of her second son in 2011, as she does not wish to spend much time away from her children.

She is mother to nine-year-old Ryder, by her ex-husband Chris Robinson, and 19-month-old Bingham, her son with rocker fiance Matt Bellamy.

Hudson has cut down on her workload in recent years, but has been shooting a recurring role on hit US series " Glee". She admits she prefers taking jobs which involve a short filming period, reports dailystar.

"If someone says it's a three-month shoot, I get a little shy because of Ryder in third grade and Bing being 19 months. It's so much to juggle, so I've been doing films that are a little less time (consuming).

"I'm more specific about what they are and I don't want to do work that will take me away from my kids, so I have to really love it," Hudson told UsMagazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment