Thursday 25 April 2013

I want to play a historic figure: Indrajith

I want to play a historic figure: Indrajith Sukumaran

Indrajith might be one step closer to his dream role. The actor who had always wanted to play a historic figure in a period film, might just get his wish granted. The team of his upcoming film with M T Vasudevan Nair and Hariharan is planning a movie based on the epic, 'Randamoozham', next.

Ask him if he's a likely candidate for any of the characters in the novel-turned-film that tells the story of Mahabharatha from Bhima's perspective, and the actor says, "I am hoping that my performance in Ezhamathey Varavu would hold me in good stead."

With Randamoozham having several key characters and touted to be a big budget project, Indrajith is likely to be a part of the project. The fact that both MT and Hariharan handpicking Indrajith for Ezhaamathey Varavu is proof enough that they have confidence in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment