Wednesday 3 April 2013

Vidya Balan proves that girl next door rules: Amrita Rao

Vidya Balan proves that girl next door rules: Amrita Rao

Amrita Rao, who is riding high on the success of Jolly LLB, has always managed to get attention with her girl next door image. The actress speaks about her image, her career and off beat cinema.

You have carried girl next door image. Do you think with changing dynamics, it has worked against drawback?
Today, Vidya Balan has proved that girl next door rules. We are playing real characters. If you get into glamour brigade then replace anyone can replace anyone. People don't care, who does it as all they like is dance numbers and glamour. Being girl next door has a different niche all together.

Vidya Balan proves that girl next door rules: Amrita Rao

While talking about Vidya, would you like to do something like The Dirty Picture?
It's not my comfort zone and if I get a chance to do a film like The Dirty Picture that it will be the biggest decision not about my career, but my life. It's going to affect lot of other factors of my personal life. The way I will feel about myself and hence I will sit and decided about myself.

You have always been non controversial?
I think I always wanted to be non controversial. You accept life which you want and I always want to be in news for good things.

People liked you in Welcome to Sajjanpur. It was predicted that you would be seen in more in off beat cinema, but you didn't?
I never got any such subject or director like it. I always did films which came to me I only choose from offers I get to do.

Are you turned choosy or you don't get right films?
I am not getting choosy, I think I am careful. When you don't have a god father, you have to think and plan steps. I might have lost opportunities, but have taken good steps. I don't have any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment