Friday 31 May 2013

Remya Nambeesan not up for Kannada yet?

Remya Nambeesan not up for Kannada yet?

Remya Nambeesan of Pizza fame, may be popular in Tamil and Malayalam films, and has also been part of Telugu films, but it looks like her Kannada debut continues to be elusive. The actress was approached for a lead role in the recently launched Komal-starrer Pungidas. While the film team went on to announce Remya being a part of the film, the actress herself confirms this will not mark her foray into Sandalwood.

"Yes, I have been approached for this particular film, but I will not be able to take up the role. There have been no commitments from either side, so I am not sure why my name is already floating around," says Remya, who is currently busy shooting for Tamil and Malayalam films. "I would love to take up a Kannada film as I am yet to make a debut there. But I don't think I will be able to do so with this film as my schedule is packed till much later this year," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment