Friday 7 June 2013

Vijay is like my younger brother: Mohanlal

Vijay is like my younger brother: Mohanlal

Jilla has already racked up expectations with two of the biggest stars in the south Mohanlal and Vijay teaming up for the first time. Mohanlal is all praise for his younger co-star. "I have known Vijay earlier. We have met each other at a few functions but never had the opportunity to interact frequently. I feel that he is my younger brother," says Mohanlal.

Vijay is like my younger brother: Mohanlal

He also explains that now he understands the reason behind Vijay's ever-expanding fan base. "He's a nice and endearing human being. I respect and love him a lot because he's so downto-earth. Now I'm not surprised with the huge fan following he has not only in Tamil Nadu but in Kerala too," says Mohanlal, further adding that his vocabulary is at a loss to truly express what he feels about his co-star.
Incidentally, the actor, whose previous Tamil venture was with Kamal Haasan in Unnaipol Oruvan, is more than thrilled about being back in Kollywood; and that too, in a movie with another superstar. "For me, Vijay is the boy-next-door, who has created a niche for himself in the industry. I'm sure that this project was destined to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment