Monday 10 June 2013

What does Taapsee dread the most?

What does Taapsee dread the most?What does Taapsee dread the most?

Taapsee might be playing the lead in third instalment of the popular franchise, Muni, but the actress says she's dreading the day when she will have to start shooting for the 'horror part'.

"As much as I believe in God, I believe in supernatural elements. Ganga is shaping up really well, way better than my expectations, and I'm shooting in Chennai for the film now. And I'm really enjoying shooting for the film because the horror bit hasn't started yet. I'm freaking out thinking about that," she laughs.

The Aadukalam girl says she will also shoot for her portions in the Ajith-Vishnuvardhan project, now popularly referred to as Thala 53, later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment