Friday 12 July 2013

Haripriya signs next in Tamil

Haripriya signs next in Tamil - CineDen
Haripriya signs next in Tamil

For Haripriya, the last few months have been hectic. From shooting for her films in three languages in the south to signing on a couple of new projects, the actress says she has had a busy schedule.

Last month, the girl was shooting for a song and few scenes in Munnar for her upcoming Tamil film, Vaarayo Vennilave. "It was a duet, and a very pleasant number. Dinesh and I had also shot for a few scenes. I've finished shooting for my portions in the film," she says, "This film is a totally different experience for Dinesh. Atta Kathi was very realistic, but this film is surreal. Director Sasi has been helping us out in understanding our characters."

Meanwhile, Haripriya is shooting for Ee Varsham Sakshiga in Telugu. "I'm also working on Ranathantra in Sandalwood. My other Telugu film, Abbai Class Ammai Mass, is ready for release. I'm also excited about this new Tamil film that I've signed. The producers will reveal the details by next month," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment