Wednesday 10 July 2013

Jai gears up for an action film

Jai gears up for an action film - CineDen
Jai gears up for an action film

Actor Jai, who's working on a couple of Tamil films, including Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah and Tamizh Selvanum Thaniyaar Anjalum, has signed on his next here. To be directed by Saravana Rajan, we hear the film is expected to be a mega budget one.

"Though there have been action sequences in my earlier film, this will be the first time I'm working on a full-fledged action film. I'm gearing up to look the part and perform some power-packed stunts.We are planning to shoot the film in the slum areas in the city," he says,

"I have been signing on roles that suit me. I don't take up heroic scripts as I think that will be too much for me. Right now, I am happy within my space." Quiz him about his role in Raja Rani, which has Arya and Nayanthara in the lead, and he says, "My character will rise in the flashback sequences. It's a very cute character, something which I haven't essayed so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment