Tuesday 16 July 2013

Paris Hilton's boyfriend not insecure

Paris Hilton's boyfriend not insecure - CineDen
Paris Hilton's boyfriend not insecure

Socialite Paris Hilton says her boyfriend River Viiperi, a model, is not jealous of her successful career and is very supportive of her.

Hilton, busy managing her time between her range of perfumes, bags and her own nightclub, has been dating Viiperi for over a year now.

"He's always saying how proud he is of me, so that makes me really happy. He travels with me all around the world. I love having someone who is always there for me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hilton as saying.

"He's so supportive. He looks up to me and says how inspiring I am. It's hard for some men to handle; they can get jealous or insecure. But he's like, 'Oh my God, you're just the most incredible woman I've ever met.'," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment