Thursday 15 August 2013

Vedhicka has her original skin colour

Vedhicka has her original skin colour - CineDen
Vedhicka has her original skin colour

Vedhicka is thrilled to be part of two period films - Bala's Paradesi and Vasanthabalan's Kaaviyathalaivan - back-to-back in Kollywood. And, unlike in her previous film, the actress does not have to darken her skin tone for her current film.

Vedhicka says, "For Paradesi, I had to darken my skin tone with the help of makeup so that I could look the part. But, in Kaaviyathalaivan, I get to maintain my original skin colour. Though both are period films, I sport a very different look in this film, something that's very traditional." The actress started shooting for her portions, along with Siddharth, Prithviraj and Nasser, in Karaikudi early this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment