Friday 11 October 2013

Bollywood calling for Sambhavna

Bollywood calling for Sambhavna - CineDen
Bollywood calling for Sambhavna

Sambhavna Seth is on cloud nine after doing an item number with John Abraham in Welcome Back

Sambhavna's very 'own' song
Dancer and actress Sambhavna Seth may be famous as a Bhojpuri item girl but a big-ticket item number had eluded her till date. However, recently the jinx seems to have broken with Sambhavna shooting an item number with John Abraham for Welcome Back. "The song is called Main Bubbly Hui, Tu Bunty Hua, Kamre Mein 20-20 Hua," laughs Sambhavna, adding, "The entire experience was wonderful. John is such a humble fellow with no starry tantrums at all. The song is a huge, huge jump for my career. Even though I was doing so many live performances, I did not have that one number which I could call my own. Now, I can proudly say that I have my own song."

TV tales
Besides doing item numbers, Sambhavna is now looking forward to trying her hand at acting. "I would like to break away from the item girl image. Lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke I would break away from dancing. Dancing mujhse koi chheen nahi sakta, yeh image bhi nahi koi le sakta. I've always wanted to establish myself as an actor but have never gotten the opportunity. Now, I want to do television shows. Saas-bahu sagas, positive or negative role, any challenging character would do," says Sambhavna.

Reality strikes
Besides doing Bigg Boss, Sambhavna has also been in other reality shows like Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl, Welcome- Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi Ki, etc. And it seems that she has't had enough of them. "I have been offered Nach Baliye and I really, really want to do it. Ab toh mere paas baliye bhi hai. We are waiting for the channel to get back to us. I hope it works out," she avers. We egg her on for more details of the baliye. "His name is Avinash Dwivedi. We met while doing a show together two years ago where I was his mentor. He pursued me for sometime after the show but I did not pay much attention. Then, after some time, I fell very sick and was hospitalized. I was in the hospital for 12 days and koi industry ka ku**a poochne nahi aaya. But Avinash did not leave me for even a moment. We established a connection then and I realized that he's a wonderful guy," she says, adding, "He's very non-filmy and wants to make it big on his own, without my help." So, is marriage on the cards any time soon? "Not at all! It's too early to talk about it. Koi shaadi ka naam bhi leta hai toh main bhaag jaati hoon. I'm quite marriage-phobic. I wanted a live-in relationship, but since my parents are very traditional, they weren't very comfortable with the idea," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment