Sunday 2 October 2011

A Secret Behind 'Engeyum Eppodhum'

A Secret Behind 'Engaeyum Eppothum'

Director Saravanan, who is now basking on the triumph of his maiden venture 'Engeyum Eppodhum', reveals a secret that Murugadoss would have not produced films in the future, had 'Engeyum Eppodhum' failed to taste success.

"When I cam to know that my mentor is going to produce a movie in association with Fox Star Studios, I went to him, narrated a storyline and expressed my wish to direct it. And he gave consent to my proposal," he says.

Saravanan adds: "However, he told me one thing. That Engaeyum Eppothum would not decide my fate alone, but also his as a producer. Murugadoss was clear that he would no more venture into production if EE failed to click."

The film hit the screens a couple of weeks ago, and the rest, as they say, is history. And now, Saravanan is flooded with offers and he has decided to direct his second venture for director Lingusamy's Tirupathi Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment