Sunday 2 October 2011

I Don't Want Salman's Help: Zarine Khan

I Don't Want Salman's Help: Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan is currently living with her family in Bandra but is looking for a new, bigger house in the same locality. But ask her whether good friend and "Character Dheela Hai" dance partner Salman Khan is helping her in the house hunt, and the actress clams up. Zarine says she is fed up of Salman's name cropping up in every story connected to her.

Khan has been searching for a larger home in Bandra for the past year but hasn't been successful so far. When quizzed about whether she has asked Salman for help, Zarine says, "Can we please keep him out of this? I don't want to answer questions related to Salman anymore. We are very good friends but people keep asking me about him, which is not right. I don't like using his name and our friendship. I don't want Salman's help in finding a new home. I am capable of doing that myself!"

Zarine prefers to open up about the new house she is seeking, instead. "Right now, I am living in a one BHK apartment. I have been living in Bandra for years, so I'm looking forward to finding a new house here itself. It's been almost a year but I haven't come across something that I've liked in my budget. The rates in Bandra are sky-high and I don't have a lavish budget. Affordability is important, especially since it is a three-BHK flat that I am looking for."

Zarine won't be living alone in the new apartment. "My mother will be moving in with me. I just want some open space around me and no constructions around. Most houses are so close to one other that one can see what others are doing in their homes. I don't want that."

The actress will next be seen in "Housefull 2" and the Tamil film "Karneekaran" with Vikram.

No comments:

Post a Comment