Sunday 4 December 2011

Thuppakki is My Biggest Film, says Kajal Agarwal

Thuppakki is My Biggest Film, says Kajal Agarwal

The actress has just begun shooting for director A R Murugadoss's Thuppaki and she's super excited.

Kajal Aggarwal thinks that her new Tamil signing is one of the best things that could happen to her. The actress has just begun work on Thuppaki, which is A R Murugadoss's latest film, which will have her starring opposite Ilayathalapathy Vijay.

"It is my biggest film. I have always wanted to work with Murugadoss sir and Vijay. Now I get to be part of their first film together. What more could I ask for," gushes Kajal, who knows that she's bagged what was one of the most sought-after project by most heroines.

And she believes that the role she's playing in this film is tailor-made for her. "While it is a typical commercial entertainer, my role is just like who I am in real life. She's full of masti and completely bindaas. This is a very powerful role too, like all of Murugadoss sir's heroine's characters," says the actress, who began shooting for Thuppaki on Friday in Mumbai.

"It was a very nice feeling to be on the sets of the film. Murugadoss sir and Vijay made me feel at ease," says Kajal, who will be back in Chennai later this month. "This time, I will be coming to finish my work on the film with Suriya and K V Anand," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment