Sunday 18 March 2012

Hansika Motwani for a Cause

Hansika Motwani for a Cause

Hansika Motwani is one actress who wears her heart on her sleeve. The 20-year-old had earlier celebrated her birthday by adopting 20 street kids in Mumbai. Now the actress has been signed up as a brand ambassador for an old age home in Mumbai.

"I am very thrilled to be associated with this project. I always wanted to build an old-age-home myself, so I immediately jumped at this chance. We have a lot of old people in our country, who are left homeless. If I can use my celebrity status to make a difference to the lives of some needy people, I would be very pleased," says Hansika, who adds that she is planning to hold an exhibition of her paintings and donate the proceeds to the charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment