Sunday 18 March 2012

Trisha Krishnan Won't Work for a Week

Trisha Krishnan Won't Work for a Week - CineDen
Trisha Krishnan Won't Work for a Week

Actress Trisha Krishnan will not step put of her house in Chennai, at least not for a week as she has had a bad viral attack.

The actress, who is currently in Chennai, is using the time to spend it with family. "I am down with a really bad viral attack, so completely homebound for a week," Trisha informed. She may not be able to step out, but what she is enjoying at home is being pampered by her mother.

"I am getting completely pampered by mum and everyone at home. It's always good to be in Chennai... My love," she said. While spending quality time at home, Trisha is also happy to be back with her doggies. "It feels so good to be back home on my bed with my doggies," Trisha said. Trisha will resume work in a week to complete " Dammu".

No comments:

Post a Comment