Wednesday 3 July 2013

Halle Berry wants rom-com role

Halle Berry wants rom-com role - CineDen
Halle Berry wants rom-com role

Actress Halle Berry says she wants to show her softer side on the big screen and hopes to get offered comedy-romantic movies from now on.

The 46-year-old, who is pregnant with her second child with fiance Olivier Martinez, revealed she only gets offered serious roles since earning an Oscar for 2001's 'Monster's Ball', reported Contactmusic.

"There's a movie called 'Shoe Addicts Anonymous' that's a comedy. I've been wanting to do a rom-com for a very long time, and this is my chance. That could happen very soon after I have my next child. I started off doing rom-coms early in my career, but after 'Monster's Ball' everybody thought that's all I wanted to do or should do," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment