Friday 11 October 2013

Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes

Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes - CineDen
Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes

'Homeland' actress Claire Danes is enjoying every aspect of motherhood and admits feeling very emotional about this news chapter of her life.

The 34-year-old actress, who has a 10-month-old son Cyrus, with her actor husband Hugh Dancy, insists that it is not very difficult to be a working parent, reported Contactmusic.

"It's much easier looking after your child while you're working than it is working while you're pregnant. I'm really enjoying this new chapter in my life and being part of an outstanding and brilliantly written series like 'Homeland'," Danes said.

The actress, who married Dancy in 2009, finds their union perfect.

"It's had a very settling influence on me. It's like you finally find the right partner with whom you feel totally comfortable. Everything suddenly makes sense and you don't have to think about why it's working out so well because things are so good and easy together," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment