Friday 11 October 2013

I have legs like a corgi: Drew Barrymore

I have legs like a corgi: Drew Barrymore - CineDen
I have legs like a corgi: Drew Barrymore

"Charlie's Angels" star Drew Barrymore admits she likes to keep her legs covered because they look like they belong to Corgi pups.

Barrymore, 38, further added that the right kind of boots make her legs look longer, reported Daily Express.

"I love boots because I have legs like a corgi. The right boots make my legs look longer and I'm like, 'Oh, corgi got some boots on!'," she said.

The actress also said that one can never see her in tight clothing because she does not have the figure to pull it off.

"I have the type of body on which tight things do not work well. Tight shows all my flaws. If something is incredibly tight I'm not walking out that door, so a drape cut works for me," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment