Tuesday 10 December 2013

Prabhu Dheva is a dream come true : Ragini Dwivedi

Prabhu Dheva is a dream come true : Ragini Dwivedi - CineDen
Prabhu Dheva is a dream come true : Ragini Dwivedi

Kannada actress Ragini Dwivedi surprised everyone with her Bollywood debut — a dancer number in Prabhu Dheva's R...Rajkumar. She says, "I have been getting offers from Bollywood for a while, but none of them were exciting. When I was approached for the Kaddu Katega number, I thought that this would be better than doing a full-fledged role. Also, debuting with Prabhu Dheva is a dream come true."

However, Ragini admits that she is looking at it as a stepping stone into B-Town. "I believe that if you have the potential, opportunities will come knocking at your door. It has been like that in the South for me, and I am hoping that it won't be very different in Bollywood," she says.

She has done films with almost all of Kannada cinema's A-listers, including Sudeep, Shivarajkumar and Upendra. She is also set to try her luck at the BO with a heroine-centric Kannada cop-thriller, which is due for an end of year release. "I'm really glad the way my career has panned out. I have a few good films with great characters in hand and more is in store," says Ragini.

No comments:

Post a Comment