Friday 21 March 2014

Horror was always on my mind: Sunny Leone

Horror was always on my mind: Sunny Leone - CineDen

Horror was always on my mind: Sunny Leone


Sunny Leone, whose latest film 'Ragini MMS2' released on Friday, says that she has always had a liking for horror films and from the time she thought of being an actress, she wanted to be a part of horror films. And Ragini MMS2 has made that dream possible.

"I have always had a liking for horror films and even before coming into the entertainment industry, I used to watch a lot of horror films. And now that I am a part of Ragini MMS2, it feels unreal, she says"

Sunny, who herself doesn't believe in the concept of ghosts, says, "This film has given me the scope to challenge myself as an actor. On one side if I had to be this sexy seductress, on the other hand I had to be scary as well. And the scary part was really scary. It scared me too when I saw the climax of the film."

Seems Sunny has found her calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment