Saturday 30 March 2013

Bobby Deol seeks hair stylist

Bobby Deol seeks hair stylist

Bollywood actor Bobby Deol, who was in the capital city Friday afternoon, looked distracted and proclaimed that he needed a stylist to give him an interesting hairdo. He said he was bored of his hair style.

"I'm kind of bored of my hair. I don't like curly hair. I want straight hair. I keep looking at them all the time. But I have lost all hopes now," Bobby said, adding: "But my mom likes it."

The 46-year-old also insisted that he likes staying fit.

"I am happy with my physique. I like staying fit and fine. I take a healthy diet and work out daily," he said.

Bobby asserted that he would not take part in reality TV shows, ever.

"I think I am a shy person. I am not fit for reality TV shows. Appearing on a TV show as a judge is also out of the question as I am still learning, so I can't judge others. But you never know, I might take part. It's like we start liking things later, which we don't like doing at first," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment