Monday 29 April 2013

Double dhamaka for Colors Swathi

Double dhamaka for Colors Swathi

Actress Swathi is all smiles and for good reason too. She is not just basking in the success of her latest Tollywood outing, Swami Ra Ra, but also of her Malayalam debut, Amen. "I'm glad that both my films are hits. Originally, my Telugu film was supposed to have released long ago, but we waited for the right time and somehow, it just clicked," she says.

Talking about her debut Malayalam movie, she says, "We worked very hard for this film which showcases magical realism — a new genre in recent times. My character, Soshanna, is not a typical heroine and is in full control of her life. She is not afraid to express herself. I'm glad to have got such a great debut," she says. The actress will be in Delhi on Tuesday to showcase the film to the media.

There are also reports that the actress has signed another Malayalam film London Bridge. "I got the offer, but they wanted to shoot for the film for two months continuously abroad and I have to check my schedule before signing the film," she says.

With the success of Swami Ra Ra, Swathi has many Telugu offers coming her way too. "I am listening to some scripts right now and I will announce the details soon," says Swathi, whose upcoming film, Bangaru Kodipetta is ready to hit the screens. Swathi is also working on a Tamil film, Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara.

No comments:

Post a Comment