Friday 26 April 2013

Tollywood daddies want Tamannaah too

Tollywood daddies want Tamannaah too

Tamannaah's Bollywood outing may not have gone as well as she had hoped, but the actress is still hot property here in T-town. A Ram Charan or Naga Chaitanya wanting to pair up with a hit heroine like her isn't surprising. But what's funny is their daddies too want to share screenspace with the pretty woman! In an interesting pattern observed, the older Tollywood lot have been openly expressing their desire to work with the young actress. Tamannaah, who has teamed up with almost all the top heroes amongst the current crop - Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Ram Charan, Prabhas and Allu Arjun among others - has become the top choice for the 'seniors' too.

Not too long ago, Chiranjeevi, during the audio launch of the Ram Charan-starrer Racha said he would like to work with the actress and wants to cast her opposite him in his (ever elusive) 150th film. "After watching Tamannaah's glam performance in Racha, I was toying with the idea of roping her in as the leading lady for my 150th film. In fact, when someone was asking about my 150th film, I was enquiring whether Tamannaah will agree to be paired opposite me or not. Also, I was pondering about how it looks if I share screen space with Tamannaah, who worked with Charan!" quipped Chiranjeevi.

And the Akkineni clan wasn't far behind either! During the recent audio launch of Naga Chaitanya's Tadakha, papa Nagarjuna was quite impressed with Tamannaah's glam quotient too. "Whenever I meet Tamannaah, I always tell her, 'You look so beautiful'. And I hope some day, we both can do a film together," he said in jest.

Even Akkineni Nageswara Rao couldn't help but add a line about how he thought about working with Tamannaah as well. And he even quipped that he was jealous that his grandson (Naga Chaitanya) grabbed the chance first! "After watching Tamannaah, my heart says that I'm just 25! In fact, I'm ready to wear a wig and act with her. I'm really wondering why I couldn't get a chance to act opposite her," he joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment